[BCAB] Word Document Format

Katie Vecina katievecina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:25:22 BST 2019

Colin,

To remove all formatting, try selecting the whole document (control+a) and
then press alt followed by h then e.

Alternatively, you could paste the text into a document as unformatted text.
To do that, copy to the clipboard in the normal way and then instead of
control+v for normal paste do control+alt+v and then arrow down to
unformatted Unicode text and press enter.

I hope one of those works.

Katie