[BCAB] Outlook on iPhone query

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:40:47 BST 2019

I am asking on behalf of someone so forgive me for being slightly vague.

This person uses an iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard.  She has Outlook for
iOS installed.  She can open a new message to start composing it, but if she
wishes to discard and cancel it, she can't find a way to do so.  Anyone got
any suggestions please?  I don't use Outlook for iOS so honestly have no
idea what to suggest.  She has tried the usual Mac keystrokes of control
with W and control with Q, but they don't work.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Email: jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com