[BCAB] Outlook on iPhone query

Richard Bartholomew richard at barthouse.org
Wed Jun 5 13:46:07 BST 2019

Hi, again, Jackie

Just gone back in and composed a message.  If you press escape while editing
it, it does indeed close the message.  You then need to go to the navigation
pane for which there's a button at the top of the screen.  Once that button
is pressed, you need to go down to the drafts folder and double tap on that
(either control+option+spacebar or, if quick nav is on, the up and down
arrows simultaneously, I think!).  Then go to the message you want to delete
and use the rota to get to the actions menu and, in there, you will find the
delete option.

Hope that helps and isn't too garbled!

Richard Bartholomew