[BCAB] Kurzweil 1000 query

Katie Vecina katievecina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:12:28 BST 2019

Roger,

Try going to the Settings menu, down to Verbosity and press enter.  Then
arrow up or down to select the Scanning and Recognition category.  Then tab
into the list of actions.  There are various actions in this list you might
want to change the settings for, so explore it.  When you find one you want
to change, press tab and you'll be in a list box that let's you select to
have a message or disable it.  I think this only changes it for the current
session.  To set it as default you'd need to save the settings as default
from within the Settings menu.

I hope that helps.

Katie