[BCAB] Uber taxi receipts

LU Ogbe oluogbe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:58:12 BST 2019

Hi Andy,

The taxis I currently use have metres and the price always varies depending
on the traffic. I've always sent ATW the taxi quote during peak periods and
they've always funded it, even though the price varies. They don't fund
anything that is higher than the quoted price. I'm hoping it'll be the same
with Uber. HTH.

Regards,
LU