[BCAB] my bose frames and a 5 gee phone

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:52:15 BST 2019

Hi John,

The main advantages of 5G will be many more connections in a small area (your average football stadium can only allow 4,000 people to get 4G because of the limited number of connections which can be established in one area), and increased speed/reduced latency which should help with the various video assistance apps out there.

I wouldn't rush out and get 5G right now. There are relatively few 5G phones, and while EE and Voda are close to roll out - EE have already and will Voda will immiently, 5G will be spotty even in first few cities while antennae are added.  The top speeds will also take some time to be realised.

All in all, I'd give it at least a year until I'd expect to see a stable improvement on a 4G connection. If you want another phone between now and then you could consider something else as a stop gap.

Cheers,

Ed