[BCAB] OffCom and RNIB?

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 6 20:54:21 BST 2019

Hi Listers

I know that a number of RNIB Officers are on this list so this is directed
to them.

I am having tremendous difficulty with BT attempting to provide a reliable
telephone and broadband service which has been going on for over 5 months.
I have contacted OffCom about this appalling service but other than an
acknowledgement letter they haven't communicated with me at all.

Is there anyone who works for the RNIB that might be able to advise me how I
can escalate my current position please as I am unable to make telephone
calls during the day between Monday and Friday and this has been going on
since January of this year?  During the day I cannot call to make doctors'
appointments, ring for a taxi, or keep in touch with family and friends as
well as not being able to receive and send emails or get on the internet.

Many thanks

Alan