[BCAB] OffCom and RNIB?

Graham portset1 at portset.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 07:57:27 BST 2019

Allan.

There is only one way to get heard its as: I can confirm it does work,
you will then get a call from his executive office if you email him.

BT Group's chief executive Philip Jansen can be contacted via
philip.jansen at bt.com <mailto:philip.jansen at bt.com>*.*

Nice article on the Telegraph as:
*https://www.telegraph.co.uk/bills-and-utilities/phone/bt-make-customer-services-listen-complaint/*

Regards Graham Portset.