[BCAB] OffCom and RNIB?

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:39:20 BST 2019

Hi Alan

I know this will doubtless open another can of worms, but you would be
better off moving away from BT and choosing a provider like Zen Internet.
We've been with them for almost two years, and they have given us great,
affordable service with local people at the end of the phone if you need
them.  They also come top regularly in Which? Broadband suppliers.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown