[BCAB] OffCom and RNIB?

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:17:07 BST 2019

Hi Richard

You may well be right.  They use the BT or Outreach infrastructure.  We had an outage a fortnight ago for several hours, but it turned out to be something that happened at the exchange because it knocked out all local business and home customers.  I contacted Zen when we couldn't receive an Internet connection, and they told us right away that it was a fault at the exchange, not something we could fix ourselves.  The fact that BT hasn't addressed Alan's problems satisfactorily is concerning.  It's also worth saying that some companies have signed up to an agreement that if your broadband service goes down for so long, you can legally be compensated.  I don't know if BT is in on this but it's perhaps worth you checking Alan if you haven't gone down that road already.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown