[BCAB] Copying Data Disc to PC

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Fri Jun 7 14:06:47 BST 2019

Hi,

When you put the CD into your computer do you not see the file on it when you browse to the CD drive?  If you don't see anything it is likely the burn process has failed in some way so you would need to get her to send it again.

Another remote possibility is you may see on the drive a program which will set up reading functionality for the packet reading software if she used that to burn the CD, but these don't tend to be used these days.

Andrew.