[BCAB] www.nextdoor.com

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 19:27:53 BST 2019

Hi Clive,

I haven't used it extensively, but I have successfully posted and responded on there. I found the website to be more accessible than the app, but haven't tried the app for a while.

You can certainly use the platform for the things you suggest, but it's broader than that - it's really a neighbourhood social network.

Cheers,

Ed