[BCAB] the google pixel three aye

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Sun Jun 9 11:33:49 BST 2019

hi all,
well at last i have found the google pixel three aye on the google store for £399 with the google mini thrown in.

if i go for a plusnet sim at £5 per month i cannot go wrong.

so, because i have not used a google device for ages when i put the sim card in i then switch on and then do i need to hold 2 fingers on the screen or is there a keystroke to get access now with the most up to date google version.

i feel this will be a great help to me as a second phone with regards to listening to podcasts audio books and using satnav. my i-phone eight is very well used especially when i am out and about.

i cannot wait any more for the el braille upgrade which will cost a fortune