[BCAB] the google pixel three aye

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Jun 9 11:38:34 BST 2019

Hi,

First, it's the Pixel 3A, not 3I.

It's much easier now to turn on Talkback, after you turn the phone on, leave it for about 30 seconds, then press simultaneously, the volume up and down keys together.

Volume up and down turn it off as well, so if you hand it to a sighted person, you can merely hold the two volumes down, then do it again, when they give it back.