[BCAB] managed it at last

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Sun Jun 9 14:31:17 BST 2019

hi all

thanks to all for the help.

eventually i managed to do my order. i did add both items to the basket then acquired the bundle the only way was by google chrome on my i-phone. so much for screenreader access on a laptop. it is okay when you have a pair of eyes with you but, if not it can be rather daunting i must say. when i clicked on purchase now i was rejected by my bank after 2 hours though it's sorted  glad it was not a damn meal somewhere it's nearly blody supper time now. i may be getting old but still there is nothing like going in to a place and talking to a human being.