[BCAB] well done google but, the store

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Mon Jun 10 09:28:08 BST 2019

hi list

steve could you try to purchase the offer where you get the 64 gee pixel 3 a with the google home mini. so, of course do not press the purchase button but, with jaws it does not show the buttons for choosing your colour of the phone i just could not do it at all it would be great to see how you do it also i must say my parcel has arrived so fast but again it would be interesting to see how you go o