[BCAB] 3D secure timeouts

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Jun 10 11:27:26 BST 2019

Hi,

This may be related to Michael's message earlier, but I have come across a few sites recently which give me the challenge from my bank when buying goods.  The challenge opens up in the same tab in an embedded frame, and I have only a short while to complete the challenge before the card gets refused.  I have got around this in one instance using Paypal and then when I had this again this morning I could see what was going on and was able to push JFW in the right direction by doing a quick search and got there just in time.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.
Andrew.