[BCAB] 3D secure timeouts

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Mon Jun 10 12:46:26 BST 2019

Hi,

Thanks will try it next time I see it.  The issue is that you won't know it is there unless you think to look for it, because by the time JFW reads the part of the page it will time out.  Hopefully this is something that won't continue to occur long-term.

In terms of screen reader knowledge, I put my hands up to only knowing around 5% of the JFW commands.  In my case I switch JFW on in the morning and don't really think about using it for the rest of the day.  I realise I am not a power user and also that I sometimes refer back to the small amount of sight I have.  This is why I never volunteer to test websites.

Andrew.