[BCAB] the google store and

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Mon Jun 10 16:28:02 BST 2019

hi list

steve great that you tried it i thought i was going daft.

so, set up the google mini now is their a way to get it to play from tunin. also when my polaris is nearby the mini takes over with the assistant. what a neat thing it is though.

so back to the store yes maybe with window eyes i could do it but, like steve says it's not good for a totally blind person to use.

i must say though with all this voice controlled apps and devices it makes me wonder where it will all go.

i am just waiting for my plusnet £6 per month sim now. one last thing on the pixel three a two buttons are on the right hand side is the top one the power on. thanks for all your patience with all this. what a great list we have. people are very helpfull.