[BCAB] Sleep timer app with 1 minute reminder

Vic Pereira vic.pereira at virn.ca
Mon Jun 10 16:42:41 BST 2019

If you plan on using the app at the same time as a talking book reader such as Voice Dream or Overdrive, you might be able to do this with the clock built into iOS. You can set the timer within that clock to alert you one minute before the end of your sleep timer.
You can also use Siri to set the timer, so you do not have to go into the clock ap.
The drawback is it may not stop alerting you until you deactivate the timer.
Vic

Sent from my iPhone