[BCAB] Braille Sense: Connecting to EE Wireless Router

Pele West pele.westlists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 18:27:07 BST 2019

Hi Everyone

I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who has a Braille Sense
U2 Mini. Since she upgraded her broadband she can no longer connect it
to the wireless router.

I am wondering if her router is using the 5 GHz channel, in which case I
don't think the Braille Sense will connect.

Is there an easy way of finding out which network is being used? I
appreciate this is a difficult question as I don't know what type of
router she is using. It was supplied by EE when they upgraded her
broadband.

If anyone can advise me, I would be very grateful.

thanks

Pele West