[BCAB] Braille Sense: Connecting to EE Wireless Router

Andy Collins chitchat121 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 10 21:03:59 BST 2019

I can’t really comment on your friends set up as I don’t have a braille display on my network, but I do have an EE bright box wireless Router. I quite often have connection difficulties with it. Whilst many routers allow you to switch between 2.4 and5 GHz, this particular one doesn’t seem to have that option, and in fact it didn’t give the information about what it was set to by default. I always find EE customer service to be excellent, so might be worth a call to them.
Andy Collins

Sent from my iPhone