[BCAB] Braille Sense: Connecting to EE Wireless Router

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 21:56:56 BST 2019

Hi Pele,

I don't know the specific router, but a lot of them will let you separate
the two bands.  That is the 2.4G and 5G networks.  So you would have your
SSID followed by a dash and 5G at the end of the 5G network, and just the
SSID for the 2.4G network.  This should solve the problem, as you can then
force the Sense to connect to the 2.4G network.

If you can tell us the router model she has, I'll try to dig a little
deeper.