[BCAB] Sad news about Stuart Powell

tim.pennick at btinternet.com tim.pennick at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 11 09:13:00 BST 2019

All,

Many of you will remember Stuart Powell from Worcester in the 1970s, and
from his time in BCAB.  (I'm not sure if he was still a member).

I just picked up the following from Stuart's Facebook page:

.

"It is with great sadness, We need to let you know that Stuart passed away
this morning in hospital following his battle with cancer. We will post an
update of the arrangements on his profile once they have been confirmed this
week for those who wish to attend the service is likely to be held in Perth.
Regards Oakley, Una, Simon and Aileen."

.

Tim Pennick