[BCAB] Braille Sense: Connecting to EE Wireless Router

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Jun 11 11:56:28 BST 2019

Hi,

Yup I can get it working if I choose a specific wireless channel, the point is that I don't want to compromise my wireless signal so have decided that I don't really need the wireless functionality of my Stream.  I tend to read exclusively Audable now anyway via an Echo or my Amazon tablet.

On the Orbi side I have recently moved into a very modern flat and it has a very fast fibre based network in the flat itself giving me 150MBPS both down and up so I am using the router that comes with that instead now.  I may sell the Orbi in due course as it is overkill for my flat now.

Andrew.