[BCAB] Braille Sense: Connecting to EE Wireless Router

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 12:54:46 BST 2019

Hi Pele,

B/G means it can only connect to 2G networks that support Wireless B and G.
if your router is trying to force an N connection, then these devices won't
connect.  If your router is set to Mixed Mode, you should be OK, but if it
only accepts the more modern N connectivity, then B and G devices may be
locked out.  You would need to change the wireless mode of the router to fix
this.  Most routers are set to mixed mode, so should be OK, but if someone
has been tinkering with the settings, this could be another reason they
won't connect.