[BCAB] PhD research - online survey on nature-based learning for people with visual impairments

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Tue Jun 11 13:56:18 BST 2019

Hi

Using Jaws 2018 the first page (Q1) of this survey  is not accessible, JAWS
does not read the content of the page starting "Hello my name is ...".  NVDA
does though.

When clicking Next on Q1, the survey appears to jump to Q3.  No Q2.

I haven't yet gone any further as it does not seem fit for purpose.

It may be a coincidence, but the last survey I dealt with that used the
Qualtrics platform was also poorly accessible.

Phil