[BCAB] PhD research - online survey on nature-based learning for people with visual impairments

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgson.io
Tue Jun 11 14:48:00 BST 2019

Hi,

With Google Chrome it seems to work fine on the first page (where there are no questions only text).  The text seems to have question numbers.  I think depending on your answer the questions are hidden or appear, and this manifested itself with jumping around the page on Google Chrome, though if I arrowed a bit it seemed to settle.  I did the survey though didn't give my nname.

Please for the love of god can we try and move away from IE?  If something isn't working on IE before sending something out try it with Google Chrome or Firefox as chances are it will work with that.  More and more sites are leaving IE in the cold, and eventually you will open yourselves up to security risks.  I can't wait for it to be removed altogether from Windows, though this isn't likely to happen until MS finish their work on the new browser.

Andrew.