[BCAB] Win 10 weirdness.

philmedway at philmedway.co.uk philmedway at philmedway.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 17:13:25 BST 2019

Hi Tiddy,

If you just wish to completely close the machine down, the Window command is
"shutdown".

If you bring up the run box using Windows key plus r, then type the
following excluding the quotes:
"shutdown /s"
The machine should close down completely and may give you a warning of it's
intention to do so.

If this isn't sufficient, add a /f to the command to force the close down.

If you wish to restart the machine after close down, I believe that /r
instead of /s will do the trick.

Regards,

Phil Medway.