[BCAB] Wanted: experienced PHP/MySQL developer for paid project

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:14:34 BST 2019

Hello Everyone.

Apologies if some of you receive this twice. I am looking for an
experienced PHP/MySQL developer to work on a project over the next few
weeks. I won't bore the list with details of the system, but in short
the client needs to be able to track telephone orders and store
contacts. They have already tried goodness knows how many systems but
none of the systems they've tried are quite right for their situation.
It goes without saying that the system needs to be secure even though it
will be hosted in house. If anyone would like to take on the project and
has the time to discuss further, please drop me an email off list at:

mobeeniqbal at gmail.com

and we can have a chat.

cheers,

Mo.