[BCAB] Emojis on iOS

Jackie Brown jackieannbrown62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:27:56 BST 2019

I love emojis when sending texts or tweets, but what I want to know is how
to change the page of emojis shown on the screen in each category.  For
example, the Travel and Places category has various things, but how do I get
to the next page in that category, same with Smileys and People, Symbols,
Animals etc.  I was asking my son's partner about this last night as she has
an iPhone as well, but the only way she could move the page in each category
was by turning VoiceOver off, then sliding her finger over the screen to
change the page.  I'm sure there is a gesture so wonder if anyone knows how
to do it?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown