[BCAB] access on android

john gallagher john at pianotuner.plus.com
Thu Jun 13 11:46:15 BST 2019

hi all yes it's come on loads in the past few years

i must say though i am struggling to say close down an app for instance when i finesh with lazarillo i should swipe up with two fingers for the app list.

then i swipe up and right with one finger and select actions now if i then press cancil lazarillo still runs.

the other big gripe of mine is when out and about it's so hard to type something in  to the phone is their a real good dictation app.

but again though this pixel three aye is amazing.