[BCAB] very supprised with my new android phone

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 14:22:36 BST 2019

Hi,

I felt I needed to do that because it happens often on a lot of lists.
People base an answer on very old versions of the operating system.  It
would be like saying iOS doesn't do 3D touch, but only having experience of
iOS 7.  It doesn't happen with Apple though, and I don't know why it does
with Android.