[BCAB] my thoughts on android

Phil Smalley phil.smalley at whitecane.plus.com
Thu Jun 13 21:52:26 BST 2019

Hi John,

I'm interested to read you're finding keyboard entry difficult on your new
android phone.  I had a nexus 5x until fairly recently when I switched to an
iPhone XR.

I'm generally finding the iphone experience a more friendly one, but on
android and iphone dislike the touch screen when out and about.  At home, I
use a  Bluetooth physical keyboard.

On balance, I think the iphone touch screen keyboard is a little more
sensitive than that of my nexus 5x, and for me, that's a little annoying!

Enjoy your new  environment.

Phil