[BCAB] New Android Accessibility video demonstrations available on Vital Tech

Darren Paskell darren.paskell at pocklington-trust.org.uk
Fri Jun 14 09:56:11 BST 2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your feedback and advice, much appreciated. We have had very limited access to Samsung phones, so it's good to hear there is a choice and that TalkBack is still an option on Samsung devices. Is Voice Assistant still Samsung's default screen reader?

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Darren