[BCAB] Scam Warning

Accessible Computer accessiblecomputer at outlook.com
Fri Jun 14 09:57:14 BST 2019

Hi,
I have just received in my imbox a scam message which is worth mentioned just because looks very genuine.
It is contain a reference number, and all other things which makes you to think is coming from HMRC for tax return.
It is clameing to answer for a tax return, which in my case was 450GBP.
What made me concerned?
A too short term to clame your money back.
Investigating further I have discovered in the e-mail details the sender being an e-mail from Canada which not make any sence with HMRC uk together.
Pay attention to such messages and double check all details before clicking any link and filling any form with your tax details.

Best Regards,
Adrian Tamasan
Assistive Technology Trainer
Accessible Computer