[BCAB] Scam Warning

lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com lists.godfrey-mckay at virginmedia.com
Fri Jun 14 10:30:24 BST 2019

I received a phishing email recently, and forwarded it to
phishing at hmrc.gsi.gov.uk
HMRC requests that all suspected scams are reported to that address, and
such requests are acknowledged.

All the best,
Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445-880
if you haven't called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the
Truecall call screening service