[BCAB] Scam Warning

Les Smithson lsmithso57 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:49:43 BST 2019

I recently received a robot voice mail allegedly from HMRC threatening
a prosecution for an unpaid tax bill. In this day and age I fail to
see how anyone could possibly fall for that kind of scam.

Richard Godfrey-McKay via Bcab
writes: > I received a phishing email recently, and forwarded it to >
phishing at hmrc.gsi.gov.uk > HMRC requests that all suspected scams are
reported to that address, and > such requests are acknowledged.

 > All the best,
 > Richard
 > Richard Godfrey-McKay
 > Telephone: 01738-445-880
 > if you haven't called before you may be asked to identify yourself by the
 > Truecall call screening service

Les Smithson