[BCAB] thoughts on android

Laurent Cadet de Fontenay laurentd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:03:53 BST 2019

Hi Richard

I've recently started using and Android phone and fine that generally,
with my South African accent, Google's dictation makes fewer errors
than Seeri.  I trust it much more to actually have typed what I wanted
it to!

One drawback with Android for me though is that I'm a heavy user of
on-screen Braille input on the iPhone.  I can use it in noisy
environments to quickly type extremely accurately, so its pretty much
my default method of typing.  I don't think there's anything that is
quite comparrable in terms of ease of use for Braille on-screen input
in Android, but I'd love to be corrected on this!

All best,
Laurent