[BCAB] thoughts on android

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:21:54 BST 2019

Laurent and all,

If you have issues with dictation on an iPhone it is worth changing the
settings to the country of your origin thus South Africa if you have a
South African/Afrikanse accent.
To use a female voice I had mine set to Australia but to call certain
friends using Sirri I had to change the vowel sounds so that the iPhone
understood the Australian accent.
Not sure how this works on Android as I haven't played with the settings
but expect it might work in a similar fashion.