[BCAB] well done google but, the store

l81089.sms@nhs.net muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:40:56 BST 2019

Well I used the mobile version of the store to get my 3xl & it’s a slightly better experience.
I’d suggest Chrome, not Safari, as response lag is better on it.
Still I’m inclined to say that MacOS has the best experience with Google Store.
Maybe I’ll point this out to Google.
Also, their phone support is amazing & one way to work around the issue!
Oh & the phone is excellent to use.
HTH
Muzz    that way.

Sent from my iPhone