[BCAB] Scam Warning

Jonathan H digitaltoast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:47:47 BST 2019

I keep getting extortion letters every year with the letterhead of the
county council at the top.

Typical way these scams work - "If you don't pay up, we'll take action and
so on".
Then, like all these scams, if says that if you give in and pay the bribe,
they'll do something in return for you.

Of course, they don't, and I fall for it every year.
Oh, by the way, the letter is always headed with the words "Council Tax
Bill" :)

Jonathan