[BCAB] access on android

l81089.sms@nhs.net muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:51:11 BST 2019

Its  called the Accessibility Menu, which brings up the button for common things, among which, is the Recent apps option.
To enable this, go to Settings>Accessibility>Accessibility Menu, and flick the switch to on. Toggle on/off any items you need at your tips, and the button appears on the bottom right corner.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone