[BCAB] Progress with my Android phone

john at pianotuner.plus.com john at pianotuner.plus.com
Sat Jun 15 19:24:04 BST 2019

I must say I'm making massive progress with my new phone it is amazing to think that now I can use Google docs to open my piano tuner file incredibleI never thought Google docs was so accessible the ability to edit the file is something I have never done before those still very fiddly it is still acceptable lit is also gratifying to know that I have set up my email in ka9 mail and my Gmail in AquaMail going ka9 mail when I do with them on the Polaris they still come down I thought an IMAP account stop this from happening so there must be something that I am not doing correctly