[BCAB] the google store and

Darren Brewer darren.m.brewer at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 16 10:36:25 BST 2019

Hi John

I have experimented with trying to use the fewest words possible to get
Google to do things. So to play classic FM, just say classic or to play
one of the main BBC stations just say radio 2 or radio 4. Other 1 word
requests I often use are. Time, weather, Temperature, and News.

I also have smart switches and a couple of Hue light bulbs which
certainly have their uses, especially if away from home.

Enjoy, its certainly fun.

Darren.