[BCAB] Editing a post on Wordpress

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 18:04:13 BST 2019

Hi Mo, that is one thing I forgot to do! I wish I could try it but I can't even log in now, I can't even get past the verification screen when I log in and I'm getting an error message saying that my computer or network may be sending automated queries, any ideas?

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.