[BCAB] Editing a post on Wordpress

Claire Potter claire.potter99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 18:20:52 BST 2019

Hi Again Mo, ignore that last message, I have logged in now and I have maximised the window but there's no change, I can't see any options for any posts, it's just a table with checkboxes.

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.