[BCAB] Editing a post on Wordpress

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Jun 16 18:59:25 BST 2019

Hi Claire,

Just below each tick box, the name of the article is a link.  If you press
enter on it, you should be able to edit it.

Just one more word of advice, if you have WordPress 5.2 or later, you might
want to install the Classic Editor plugin.  The new block editor is not
particularly accessible yet, but they are working on it.  If you install the
Classic Editor plugin, you can then set it up so that users have the choice
to edit with the Block Editor, or the Classic Editor, this can be done in
the Classic Editor plugin settings.  You can also set the default editor on
a per user basis.