[BCAB] Editing a post on Wordpress

Mobeen Iqbal mobeeniqbal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:57:29 BST 2019

Hi Claire.

Unfortunately, I don't have jaws installed on this machine at the
moment. I could take a look remotely tomorrow if you want to see if I
can shed any light? The only other thing I can think of is the virtual
curser. Are you able to use shortcuts to navigate? such as H for
headings, F for form fields etc? Also, have you tried tabbing? If all
else fails, log in to your website and then browse to your home page
whilst you're logged in. go to the post and you should have an option to
edit on that page. I can send you a direct link to the edit option if
you want, but that still doesn't solve the jaws problem you're experiencing.

cheers,

Mo.