[BCAB] Dating websites

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:27:33 BST 2019

Hi all

Some of you may have experience with using dating sites and apps. Most
of the blind and VI people that I've spoken with have issues with
accessibility on most and so many people, sighted and otherwise feel
that they are being ripped-off.
So a few of us are getting together to try and develop a site which is
accessible to as many as possible and not a con.
I'm looking for a bunch of different talents and gifts to start with.
At this point we are just starting and have put nothing down in writing.
If you are interested and feel that you could add something, please let
me know by emailling me off list
rawoolgrove at gmail.com

Thanks

roger